View Single Post

Old 10-05-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yup... We're $20 trillion in the hole and we borrow about 1/4 of the "budget" each year...over a $ trillion a year.

They KNOW the country is doomed due to the minority majority...the increasing poor...they're driving it into the ground and taking profits along the way.

America will collapse becoming Mexico II.

It's coming...it ALWAYS does. EVERY system/economy/empire/civilization before us HAS collapsed. We will too. The population "correction" will overshoot the mean. Only the toughest, meanest, most desperate, will survive. Humanity will reset, start over, again...like it has many times in the past. I just hope it waits until I'm gone.

In 10,000 years, there will be stories about the Gods who could fly. Maybe they'll write a book full of these stories...maybe they'll create a religion based on us.
You twist everything.

Point of this thread is the current proposals being submitted to the US congress and my reason for the thread was to try and have a real discussion and push people like you ot, so a true and honest discussion might occur on a real problem...deficit.

Tax cuts great, but we have a number of folks who know about the economy and hoping they post here.

What is not needed is people like you..take it where you live