View Single Post

Old 10-05-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You twist everything.

Point of this thread is the current proposals being submitted to the US congress and my reason for the thread was to try and have a real discussion and push people like you ot, so a true and honest discussion might occur on a real problem...deficit.

Tax cuts great, but we have a number of folks who know about the economy and hoping they post here.

What is not needed is people like you..take it where you live
No...I "untwist" it...I tell you the REAL problem and it's TOO MANY POOR PEOPLE. Half the country gets a government benefit now. The federal government spends over a $ trillion a year on the "poor". How long do you think this can go on? Can 60% collect benefits? Can 75%? Can 100%? Can the government provide everyone with "free" insurance that costs about $1,000 a month? It's NOT my fault...it's NOT my doing that 90% of the poor are minorities.

Why do you want the truth pushed out? It's hard to have a real discussion when everyone is lying and refuses to admit the truth. Yes...the deficit IS way too high...over a $ trillion of the deficit IS welfare. WHY can't/won't you talk about that? Is the military the ONLY thing you want cut? Corporate "welfare"? Yes...they MUST be cut too...but welfare to the "poor" that can pay the equivalent of $60,000 a year MUST be cut too.

I do know a lot about the economy...it's fake. It's been fake since the crash in 2008. It's being kept afloat with government deficit spending. It's NOT going to improve because the demographics has changed too much for it to recover. We ARE a minority majority and NO minority majority country is successful. Within 30 years...America will be no more. We are bankrupt and the debt is spiraling out of control.

I'm telling what IS happening...not what they want you to THINK is happening. Turn OFF the TV...put down the newspaper...that is propaganda...misinformation...just like the people of Russia, China, and N Korea gets.

What IS needed is MORE people like me...educated, informed, and willing to share.

See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil? You're a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed ****. There IS evil out there...and they're called our "leaders". You MUST look at them...you MUST hear them...and you MUST say something about them.

You want to fix the deficit? Elect no more Ds or Rs...ever. They are BOTH completely corrupt.