View Single Post

Old 10-05-2017, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In this country, when the rich get richer the middle and lower class have always improved their lifestyle. I think that many folks fail to realize that our average poor family lives as well as many middle class in other countries. Our middle class lives as well as upper middle class to lower wealthy in other countries. Why? Because we have an abundance of wealthy in this country.
ALL due to debt. We borrow and give it to the poor. It can't last...it won't last.

We have DEBT...NOT wealth. We owe $20 trillion...we go in the hole over $1 trillion each year. Even the businesses/corporations are leveraged with debt. Our system is DEBT based. Debt based systems NEVER last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
30 years ago a tax cut of this size may have moved economy but today it will only transfer wealth. The promise of high paying job creation is a real stretch. For anyone who is serious about making money the last thing they will want to do is hire employees, kind of like collateral damage in a war. You invest in technology instead of people. Now if tax cuts are directly targeted at businesses that actually hire more USA employees makes sense, not a budget busting tax cut with no guarantees. I think general tax cuts will help foreign manufacturers not us.
The debt is expanding exponentially and the demographics are changing almost as fast. "America" is finished. Within 30 years. I hope it comes after I'm gone.