View Single Post

Old 10-07-2017, 09:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Understood.

Now: WHAT are you going to do about it?

I suggest Repealing the 17th Amendment, for starters.

Now, this is just too funny, you are calling women Femo-Fascists and you propose to undo an amendment of the Consitution! That is just too funny!!!!

But that being said I can understand why you and your party would like to do so. The 17th amendment was added in 1913 by why would and, most likely, your party want to remove this one amendment? No not the 19th amendment which, if removed, would strip women's voting rights. The latter would seem more logical given your hatred of the fairer sex.

No, this one is about taking advantage of all those gains made by the Republicans after redistricting! If you could get rid of this 1 tweety weeny constitutional amendment then your advantage in the state legislatures would allow you to hand pick the winners for Senator bypassing a statewide vote.
It really doesn't matter say in Alabama but in Colorado and North Carolina or any other Purple state, it does matter.

When you don't like the rules just change em! Well, give that a try should we quite a circus to watch!

I was educated and worked all my life no time for soap opera's and game shows.

I don't like you Bog99 because called a friend of mine a nasty name!

COPUFF