View Single Post

Old 10-09-2017, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It's interesting how you were able to change the narrative into your agenda.
Why did you bring Trump into your comment about a Hollywood deviant? I take it that you did not vote for Trump? Many of us didn't, but we do not cry over our candidate losing. No, I did not vote for anyone on the left. Are you having trouble with his win? Sorry, it just amazes me how so many on here are able to go off subject on their own agenda. Why not just start your own thread instead of hijacking this one?
I have been preaching on this forum for a long time...HYPOCRISY.

We have posters who preach how they want goodness, honest, morality, etc. yet support an administration that reflects the opposite.

To come in a political forum, and spout off about a sleazebag because he donated to a political party, BUT ignore the same behavior by our President is at best...well, there is no best.

What difference does it make who this bum gave money to ?

How does his political donations enter into a political forum ?

The OP is simply a sophomoric comment with no basis for any conversation.

To correct you in the strongest possible terms, Hillary Clinton was not, nor could ever be "my" candidate.

If we are going to compare celeb sleaze balls, there is certainly a reason to mention them both in the same sentence. I haven't been counting but I think there are more accusations leveled at our President than at this bum.

Our President has spent his life doing all the same things. I notice in recent weeks, the salicious kind of media reporting some female celebs "hit on" by our President and waiting in line to sue are several others. Then of course, we have our President on tape and in quotes bragging about cheating on his wife and bedding other men's wives.

Hypocrisy...hypocrisy. You cannot support morals, character, truthfulness, or almost any positive character trait and support Trump.

Obviously you can, but you cannot make the comparison as in this thread because that is hypocrisy.