View Single Post

Old 10-14-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
1. I have never, ever in my life at work or on here ever plagarized even unintentionally. When I copy and past, I give attribution as do most people. Of course you are the exception to that rule.

2. Here we go again. Every time you make such remark it really infuriates me because you must know how phoney you are. You have to. Any thread on Trump has your defense, not of the substance posted or the issue, but a condemnation of liberals, progressives or a recant of your ridiculous syndrome theory. I can say with no hesitation that you avoided every thread I have begun, whether it was on Syria, Russia, immigration or basically any of them.

I have asked you on so many occassion when you use the defense of the media lying to give just ONE SINGLE example of the MSM actually lying about Trump on news, and as of yet, you have NEVER EVER replied.

I don't know if you are BOG99 or not but you post his ideas, plagarize his favorite web sites, but what I DO know is that you are a phony for sure.

It takes a lot of nerve for you, Rubicon to charge anyone else with avoiding issues. Of that, you are king.

I did not address whatever your issue was on this thread for two reasons......

I suspected we uncovered BOG99

AND

BECAUSE You assume you are right in all things and I see absolutely nothing to indicate any feminizing of men at all. That is a made up thing which you may believe in, but not me. i stick with the real world and the issues confronting this country, one of which is not the feminization of men.

You and BOG or maybe just you should simply understand something.....you spend much too much time in these off beat websites and should be paying much more attention to the real world.

You and yours are so bogged down in conspiracy theories (ala the Presidents fav...ALEX JONES) you forget about the real world.
Your observation of just a few of RubiTHECon's plethora of personality defects...is dead on.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence and empathy for other human beings, runs the risk of detaching a retina in reading his blatherings...from their constant and involuntary eye rolling.