View Single Post

Old 10-14-2017, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My concern is not with someone's sexual identity nor what they do in their private lives. My concern is the campaign by homosexuals and their friends who have gone from being an acceptable lifestyle to an alternative lifestyle to a preferred lifestyle.

My concern is the homosexual indoctrination at all educational institution of our young . young minds are too susceptible and fragile for this heavy duty material and it is going to create unintended consequences .

My concern is that the left motive is to eliminate gender (sex) because once they do how can homosexuality really exist? its just two non-gender people attracted to one another. Now what can be wrong with that?

The left is winning the war on the feminzation of males . but then as feminist say "a gay guy is a girl's best friend.

It all goes against nature but is being pushed as "a right" and from a right a law and from a law as nature intended . Because its just a choice based on attraction what's the harm

Personal Best Regards:
I think a persons sexual orientation is determined at birth. I think it is genetic. I don't think the current "in style" fixation on gender is needed to be taught in schools. We all figured out who we were attracted to and why all by ourselves. I try to be accepting and understanding of people's differences, but all this trying to keep girls from being girly and boys from being boyish is SILLY. Everyone listen to me.

Girl's whine and boys wrestle.

They always have and they always will. It is parental love that keeps them alive.