View Single Post

Old 10-15-2017, 08:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
Well to be honest with you, when in kindergarten my parents were called to my school because of a distraction. what was I doing that distracted the class. Kissing girls. I knew I liked it but I didn't know why My parents did admonish my behavior but with a look of approval
Which is exactly how gays feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiTHECon
So let me ask if homosexuality is not a choice but a biological event then why was it removed from the DSM in 1987? Why for example is OCD, bi-polar, schizophrenia, etc listed as mental disorders in the DSM, all of which have biological origins? Everyone of these illnesses creates mental distortions. Everyone of these illnesses carries with it a stigmatic undertone. If a person with one of these illnesses claims to be Napoleon then s/he is advised to go on their meds and seek treatment. Yet we have homosexuals and trans who can make ridiculous claims of legitimacy for their illusions of abnormality.

Further if homosexuality isn't a choice then how does one explain bi-sexuals. and how does one explain a Bruce Jenner or a Bradley Manning?

My intent concerning this thread was not homosexuality;albeit the subject matter does encompass it.

I do not want to hurt anyone's feelings. Live and let live but the issue has taken an ugly term and being foisted on Americans, a majority of whom disagree and these same people will not speak up because the left invented a word called "homophobic"

My intent, my concern is the adverse implications, pointing out that what is happening to males in this nation is an abomination. The feminizing/girlification of the male has moved now to the Boy Scouts of America. How can you call it the Boy Scouts when girls are now admitted. Again the elimination of gender surfaces. so now we have only Scouts.

This society has been committing a major faux pas for a number of generations now by not allowing boys to be boys and it will have serious consequences on our society and the social justice warriors won't be satisfied until they eliminate any reference to sex, race, religion from this nation.

Personal Best Regards:
Because it never should have been there in the first place.

Only bigoted, ignorant people like yourself put gays on that list to begin with, but I don't hold much hope that you're intelligent enough...to understand something even that simple.

By the way, despicable and ignorant people like yourself and those who thought gays were mentally disabled, also once claimed a black person...was only worth 3/5ths of a white.

Then again, I'll bet you still think that too.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: