View Single Post

Old 10-16-2017, 04:49 AM
n/a

Default First Do No Harm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Which is exactly how gays feel.

Because it never should have been there in the first place.

Only bigoted, ignorant people like yourself put gays on that list to begin with, but I don't hold much hope that you're intelligent enough...to understand something even that simple.

By the way, despicable and ignorant people like yourself and those who thought gays were mentally disabled, also once claimed a black person...was only worth 3/5ths of a white.

Then again, I'll bet you still think that too.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
I understand that homosexuals believe they are acting instinctively but so do schizophrenics. And of course you did the predictable progressive non sequitur prank of calling me a bigot. I am surprised you didn't include homophobic. Well that Alinsky tactic is so old its completely ineffective.

Again my only concern is the feminization of males.

Today there is an aggressive progressive move and a demand by the homosexual community not only to accept but to submit to their belief that homosexuality is normal and only an alternative choice lifestyle.

Included that effort is a push by progressive to indoctrinate our young, children, whom I believe should be treated as a protected species.

We all agree that young men and women have successfully been indoctrinated in the radical Islamic cause up to and including suicide.

Yet we allow our educational institutes to brainwash fragile and young minds on the issue of homosexuality .
We are doing great harm to our future.

Fortunately I do not have any children in school nor do I have grandchildren. And given the state of this nation I am beginning to believe that it is for the best that I have no grand children. My branch of our family tree ends with my children and I feel some relieve. and I expect give your propensity for sarcasm you will readily agree with glee

Personal Best Regards: