View Single Post

Old 10-16-2017, 06:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I understand that homosexuals believe they are acting instinctively but so do schizophrenics. And of course you did the predictable progressive non sequitur prank of calling me a bigot. I am surprised you didn't include homophobic. Well that Alinsky tactic is so old its completely ineffective.

Again my only concern is the feminization of males.

Today there is an aggressive progressive move and a demand by the homosexual community not only to accept but to submit to their belief that homosexuality is normal and only an alternative choice lifestyle.

Included that effort is a push by progressive to indoctrinate our young, children, whom I believe should be treated as a protected species.

We all agree that young men and women have successfully been indoctrinated in the radical Islamic cause up to and including suicide.

Yet we allow our educational institutes to brainwash fragile and young minds on the issue of homosexuality .
We are doing great harm to our future.

Fortunately I do not have any children in school nor do I have grandchildren. And given the state of this nation I am beginning to believe that it is for the best that I have no grand children. My branch of our family tree ends with my children and I feel some relieve. and I expect give your propensity for sarcasm you will readily agree with glee

Personal Best Regards:
I think it will soon be proven that people who are truly and completely and always attracted to the same sex are born that way. I don't think anyone can deprogram them anymore than I think anyone can influence someone to shift their sexual orientation. I realize this post was not directed at me, and I also realize I can't change your mind. There are a few things I disagree with you about and this is one of them.

I see not one reason why kindergartners need to have any formal education on gender. Most humans are just simply male or female. Children that young are just beginning to understand life in general and gender conflict is rare and is a very complicated thing to understand even for adults.

I have met a good many gay men who acted feminine and a number of gay women who acted masculine and many are my friends. I have never met personally anyone who was one sex and felt they were the other. I have met a lot of people in my life.

The Catholic Church and The Lutheran Church both part of my life as a child and an adult have never offered any teachings of condemnation for homosexuality as some very conservative Christian sects do. I don't agree with them and see no evidence in sacred scripture of anything that could be construed as condemnation by God.

It must be very hard to be gay. I don't think anyone would choose to be in a minority so unkindly treated and sometimes so difficult to understand for people who are heterosexual.