View Single Post

Old 10-19-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I hope people are smart enough to call BS on such a bizarre post, and hate filled. I never have a problem finding truth and substantiation for such truth.

Truth is ALWAYS there and once you give up looking for it, you become just like you,,..hateful with a black heart
Where IS the "black villages" then? A 90+% black "city of 150,000" just like here...WHERE is it? You tell me I'm racist for pointing it out. Explain WHY on this ENTIRE planet...there is NOT ONE beautiful place like here...that is black instead of white.

WHY is MLK Blvd...where the blacks live...ALWAYS the most dangerous area of a place no matter where? Why is the WHITEST area ALWAYS the nicest?

WHY do ALL minority majority regular public schools SUCK? Why are they broken down, dangerous, violent, and lacking in an education? WHY is there NO Ivy League equivalent black school?

WHY is EVERY minority majority country on the bottom half of world rankings...except murder and crime?

I'm looking for the truth...you sit in the "bubble" like a mushroom...in the dark and fed sh!t. The TRUTH is on MLK Blvd...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is in a black majority school...but you won't go there. The TRUTH is found in the welfare offices...but you won't go there...to SEE for YOURSELF that you're being lied to. The TRUTH is they ARE a different species. And we're stuck having to take care of them. And we ARE letting them breed us out.

I don't "hate" them any more than I hate feral packs of dogs...or a rat or roach infestation...it's just something you/we have to deal with...rationally and intelligently. Which we are NOT doing. We're pretending it's not a problem...but it IS. An America that is 80% minority and only 20% white...is NOT "America"...it's Mexico II.