View Single Post

Old 10-19-2017, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
My goal or aim in posting the Happy Birthday posts is to educate people about politics in the last 200 years or so.

As history seems to keep repeated itself.

And my 224 613 Project threads are getting many views from the people who never post on here but just look at these threads.

I do consider my audience but it is not the usual bunch of posters who do just repeat themselves a great deal.

The Trump Derangement Syndrome will be a response to just about any valid criticism aimed at Donald John Trump from certain posters.

Constant bullying and personal attacks come from a number of others as well as criminal harassment. It is on the juvenile high school level though most of the time.

There is the woman hating bog99 and the minority despising Don Baldwin whose posts seem pretty much repeating the same thing over-and-over again.
My friend if you aim is to educate people about this nation's political history you might consider discussing the the lives of our founders, how are Articles of Freedom originated, famous men and women i history, famous battles, but birthdays naw

The Trump Derangement Syndrome is appropriately applied because the posters rail against the man no matter what he does but their criticisms are absent any substantive discussion about the actions/policies, etc he has taken. Essentially I am saying they are attacking the person and not policy which should matter to them.

Would you as an attorney spend your time defaming a defendant only. Would the court respond by saying Ok you thin the guy's a louse but you never spoken to whether or not the defendant's actions caused this accident.

Personal Best Regards: