View Single Post

Old 10-19-2017, 04:42 PM
Gold member
Default A great book

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny70 View Post
I recently finished three months of Dr. Appointments which included my Chiropractor (who, after 12 years said he was unable to do anything more to help me and sent me to get a new MRI), to the Neurosurgeon who said to try the Pain management Doctor. Now I've finished having two Epidurals, neither helped me more than 10 days. Of course this took so long because of the long wait to get in to see each Dr. Then two weeks between Epidurals.

Next stop will be Shands or Mayo. Looking for a great doctor who can fix the lower back so I can get on with my life!
Sounds like you've been through hell.

Someone suggested a recent book titled CROOKED and it is a scathing review of the BACK PAIN INDUSTRY with some suggestions.

As you probably know our current growth of opioid addiction is often due to doctors prescriptions and patients demanding more etc.

Due to other health issues I cannot take steroids-I think that is what you are calling Epidurals.

Read the book. I sounds crazy but the author reports AND I REPORT, that I've gotten a surprising amount of relief with an exercise program.

Yes, I've been to chiropractor, neuro surgeon, physical therapy. MRI x 2 or was it 3