View Single Post

Old 10-20-2017, 12:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
It never ceases to amaze me, how many people who think marijuana is the devil drug...are self-medicating drunks or hooked on pain pills.

While I hope I never need either medically, I certainly don't see why opioids are handed out like candy...but pot is not even allowed to be prescribed by a medical doctor.

And as a far as that goes, why shouldn't it be legal for other than medical purposes?

Give me someone buzzed and laid back on pot over an aggressive drunk who wants to fight everyone...any time.
COME WEST YOUNG MAN!

We even have weed without THC just for the kids! Calm down its Medical MJ:

Charlotte's Web: The Strain That's Saving Lives | Colorado Pot Guide

But the best thing for Colorado in relation to POT is that it funds are vastly underfunded schools. All the tax, it is taxed heavily, goes to the state which then goes to the education department!

Legal Marijuana In Colorado Has Already Generated $15 Million For Schools | HuffPost

Here's Where Colorado Spends Its Skyrocketing Pot Tax Revenue

But Medical MJ proceeded the recreational by several years. A resident of Florida, I can no longer qualify for Medical MJ but the menu of products is large. Never smoked pot in my life but I did try a TD patch, not for me! 10 mg patch can be cut in half, quarter etc to regulate the dose. I've heard Florida does not have the TD patch only 10 mg pills. To get a Medical MJ card you do have to see a Medical Doctor!

Recreational MJ is not legal in all Colorado cities like my hometown Colorado Springs.

As John Denver once said ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH!