View Single Post

Old 10-22-2017, 06:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Absolutely right. Whenever there is an opportunity for "free money", some people will be standing in line for it.

I know a Villager whose son owned a bar near the Gulf and an oil spill occurred. He claimed the oil spill took away customers and actually received several thousand dollars from FEMA - even though his business was going under BEFORE the oil spill.

We all probably know someone who has committed insurance fraud with a car accident, home fire, burglary, etc in claiming losses that really did not occur.

No, these are not limited to certain races or economic groups. It is just the human nature when the ethics of religion and a good conscience are let go. How were YOU raised by your parents AND what values did you pass onto your children?
Gee...the guy bragged about his son filing a claim with FEMA under those circumstances? What kind of person did he think you were, one that was not bold enough to point out his son was deceitful? Maybe he was trying to "one up" a story of yours...

You and I agree on something, your upbringing has a lot to do with what kind of person you end up being. I always told my kids "right after cake and ice cream on your 18th birthday your moving out, dont do anything your going to regret later when your looking for a new place to live...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk