View Single Post

Old 10-24-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
He nailed it and I quoted him. End of story.

He is correct 100%......as chairman of the Foreign Relations comm.he is more aware than most of the terrible risk our country i s at with this President, and has pretty much been someone who can see both sides.

Fan ? No.....I am no fan of anyone elected to office. I respect some more than others for their honesty and patriotism, but would not call me a fan of any at all.

May be far fetched for most of you extremists of the alt right to understand, but my country comes first before any one man or woman.

Note all the conversations around our President, you extremists ignore whether he is telling the truth or not, whether he changes stories or not, whether he levels unsubstantiated accusations or no.....because he is first in your mind, and not our country.

He found a place, the Presidency, where he can actually hide (immunity from prosecution while in office is the prevailing law opinion) and thus he simply uses it to hurt others, who would be subject to lawsuit after lawsuit.

Fan ? No, just thought his comment coming from a man who began by believing Trump and now has seen enough. Word is in the halls of congress, most elected Republican officials feel the same way, but are not in a position to say it publicly....YET
I hope that they stand up to Donald John Trump and soon!!