View Single Post

Old 10-24-2017, 09:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
As akways you make accusations with never offering any substance....what stories have been invented ? What news is being reported that is made up ?

And do not refer me to Alex Jones again...going anywhere near his website is taking a risk of virus or worse. You two can share conspiracy theories and accusations together., but do not use that nut case to back u up the unamerican claims.

And you always, without fail in any of your little self indulgent speeches ever ever mention where the TRUTH fits in with Trump. He is allowed to lie from the seat of our government..why ? Do not go to anybody else....just tell me where Trump and the Truth come together without using the alt right Alex Jones distortion of facts and conspiracies.

I can live with an egoist President. I can even support some policies, but what makes you trust a proven liar ?
Finally, someone understands that "at best" Trump is a horrible distortion of TRUTH,, something that is mandatory when he espoused during campaign to bring truth to government, another lie!!!!

And please, please, we are talking about Trump, no one else.