View Single Post

Old 10-27-2017, 07:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Let me be clear based on the authors telling the African/West Indies/Caribbean blacks are performing exceptionally well based on merit and not preference

The point is environment/attitude, etc. African, et al blacks seeking just an opportunity vis a vis American blacks seeking entitlements.

It is the reason the Black Student Union is protesting. they can't compete with their African black counter part.

And yet to maintain balance and fairness clearly there are African-Americans who have become real achievers.

This of course put holes in your theory that ALL blacks are inferior. It proves your theory has nothing to do with color but its all about character.

Now be man enough to admit this truth. Don't let your bias cloud your judgment.

Be fair and show respect for men and women of color who have looked past the issue of racism and have become solid citizens and have made a positive contribution to our society. Its the right thing to do.

Personal Best Regards:
You are WRONG...that is WHY I'm ALWAYS trying to get you people to GO TO WHERE THE 99% LIVE!

"Based on the authors telling" the author is full of sh!t.

They CAN'T compete with ANYONE...not even other blacks. THAT is the point.

WHO??? In WHAT??? Name them. A REAL contribution...like Newton or Einstein. Not just pushing for black rights. Lets hear about the GREAT contributions. I'll bet it's like the last list I got...with a "secret shopper" being a great black entrepreneur.

A guy WRITING a bunch of lies in an article shoots holes in my FACTS? Lets GO SEE the REAL blacks around MLK Blvd. Lets go see REAL blacks in a black school.

You said it...it's their CHARACTER. How well are the Caribbean blacks in Haiti or Jamaica doing? The stoy is full of lies!

Be a man...lets go to MLK Blvd and SEE what blacks are like. Be a man...go to black schools and SEE what blacks are like. Don't let your bias get in the way...SEE what they are REALLY like. The 99% not the "best of the best" blacks...who are STILL inferior to most whites.

Who? Where? Where ARE these positive contributions? You ALWAYS SAY they make them...lets have a list.