View Single Post

Old 10-30-2017, 04:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Emotions? Nah...just questioning YOUR words...they're pretty clear:

"I am not on any side when it comes to sexual harassment, pedophilia etc . "

I don't keep track of what every hidden fake name says. I don't care who you are...what you've said...I treat every post as a post...it doesn't matter who it's from it gets the same scrutiny. When I disagree I tell you.

You misspoke...you are against pedophiles...we'll leave it at that.

MOST sexual harassment claims are bullsh!t.

When she thinks the guy is cute...it's romantic flirtation, it's adorable persistence. When she's not interested...it's stalking and sexual harassment.

Women lie...a lot. Flirtation is fine until she needs/wants it to NOT be fine. Then she complains about things that have been "going on for years".

Women shouldn't BE in the workforce. They should be home having and raising their children. THAT is their ONLY job and they're not doing it. They have 1 child and they pawn off raising it to a daycare center where Laquisha the Haitian refugee is teaching your child HER values. You want to know WHY much of today's white youth are messed up...look at who raised most of them. A 3rd worlder. When they are with your child from 1 year on up...10 hours a day...5 days a week...they ARE raising your child.
Oh come on poster I just ID you. I can't find the thread but on one of them I proved your absolute statement concerning blacks was flawed. I then asked you to man up and admit it. Apparently you read it and your mad at me now...is that's what is going on here?

Personal Best Regards: