View Single Post

Old 11-01-2017, 10:15 PM
Platinum member
Post Read the real report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
I don't know I was 8 at the time. I sure you were sworn to secrecy when you took the oath. I do know the government has and still has lot of cover stories. IMO everything politician in DC. and when somebody suspected of information in high profile political case lots of people with knowledge sudden have strange accidents? IMO it would be easier to cover stuff up being it wasn't computer age. And then there was Jack Ruby, what was his motivation? a concerned "outstanding" citizen that Oswald wouldn't get justice?? with several arrests how did he get close to Oswald?

IMO and this is just My opinion! Johnson was the one to gain out of it . I wouldn't be surprised he was behind it. Probably another Untouchable?
I'll say it again:

For a thorough debunking of this theory and other multi-shooter nonsense theories, read Reclaiming History: The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecutor in the Manson Family murder case.

This 1,632 page annotated book demolishes the popular multi-shooter theories that have cropped up over the years.

My experience has been that people taken in by these various theories have not even read the basic document on this case, The Warren Commission report. This 888 final report, annotated to reference many other documents, goes into deep detail of the investigation of the assassination of JFK.

-----------------------------------------

Anyone who has not thoroughly read the Warren Commission Report, but buys in to conspiracy theories is simply gullible.