View Single Post

Old 11-05-2017, 07:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I'm new to this forum but I must say this is certainly different than any other political forum I've seen..

I can't even figure out what most of the posts are about. They seem to be directed attacks between a few individuals. Certainly not much political debate going on.
They're afraid of it...I prove them wrong and they go away...to state the same lies somewhere else.

Quote:
I'm fairly new too and I see about 4 old, cranky guys who post quite often. One is terrified that blacks and Mexicans will shortly rule the world, one is terrified of women, and a couple are simply brainwashed by Fox or Limbaugh. Many of the rest are fairly sane, though. Another interesting, well informed poster is always welcome.
You should read more carefully...they'll rule America. It's a mathematical certainty. America WAS 90% white and 10% minorities at its peak in the late 1950s. America's white population has been declining ever since. We are now 49% white and 51% minorities. In 30 years...just like an amortizing mortgage...America WILL BE...20% white and 80% minorities. America CANNOT survive such a demographics shift. It WILL become a Mexico II. Look at how out cities are changing, they are becoming minority majority. They are electing "their own kind" the cities are being driven into the ground. Name a city that is prosperous and not in debt...not broke.

Uninformed? Lets go visit MLK Blvd in a major city...lets SEE what the 99% of blacks are REALLY like. Lets visit a 90% black high school and see what black "students" are really like.

Quote:
He is very annoying but not doing anything that violates the rules of the Forum. There are rules though even if they are enforced pretty much only on the Regular Forum. Or, if they cross over into the Political Forum into the Regular Forum.
Rules rules rules...eh Tal? You like LOTS of rules...everything we do decided by rules...eh?

You're a fool Tal...wake up. See the lies all around us.