View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)
There you go. There was a time that people in this nation could have a good old fashion heated debate about politics (policy platforms) and at the end of the day walk away still friends

I observed my dad, a Democrat and his boyhood friend a Republican go at it has if they were mortal enemies but they stayed close friends their entire lives.

Political debate serves one purpose to keep the political class informed about the nation's mood. We all face that one absolute about life and to that end politics ought to be sorted properly in our list of priorities

Personal Best Regards: