View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Don, you need to read this. You are not the first to think immigrants are the source of all our problems.
Immigration, Crime, and Incarceration in Early Twentieth-Century America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to explain something to you wiotte...

Immigration CHANGED in the 1960s under Johnson.

Before the 1960s...immigration was 95% white people coming from Europe...all that talk about a melting pot..."bring me your tired and your poor"...that was about "different" white people from different European countries coming here...NOT blacks/hispanics.

America was 90% white in the late 1950s.

Johnson changed the immigration policy from white to black/brown. The federal government never went after the illegals who were showing up 11 million AT A TIME to work as slaves and dropping "anchor babies". These anchor babies number around 50 million now and Hispanics ARE the majority below the age of 7. Hispanics WILL BE the absolute majority in 30 years.

Things are a LOT different now. We're at a 50:50 tipping point. The majority majority cities are all in trouble financially and socially...BECAUSE they are FULL of minorities. Many of our large cities are already 80% minority and 20% white. And they're dirty and dangerous because of it.