View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Au contraire

This poster has violated in every sense of the word "forum" as others understand it because s/he has broken every rule of civility and responsibility in conversation.

I have respected and understood TOTV decision to apply the term "guest" to participants on Political Talk.

Enterprising posters found a backdoor to the poster's username and that is when the Political forum began its decline.

I have never;albeit been tempted to unmask a vile poster on Political Talk for that very reason.

The intent of discussion is to listen to others views in hopes of at least reaching understanding. Agreement is the middle ground the
( compromise) of coming to terms, that despite what we believe, this is the right and proper course for the majority, the nation, etc

I have attended many a mediation and every person to that mediation walked away feeling that they lost. However the truth is that the dispute ended and we all could move on to other issues. Compromrise is an essential component in politics but for some reason we have all lost that art of the deal

Personal Best Regards:
I hope you will keep posting. Your opinions are welcomed by many.