View Single Post

Old 11-06-2017, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgilcreast View Post
Just trying to figure out if anyone uses TV Health with Tricare secondary and if it works. Right now I have original Medicare with Tricare as a supplement. Most all say that TV health is fantastic IF you can find the correct physicians and their staff can figure out how to bill Tricare. The issue finding medical care points you to the Medicare website which is WORTHLESS often out of date or the doctors no longer take Medicare, incorrect contact information, etc. I have resorted to word of mouth recommendations with various results, some good, some bad. A common thread is over crowding, poor administration and lousy scheduling procedures. One can count on showing up on time, waiting at least 30-45 minutes to be seen and only a few minutes with a physician or PA. We came from Colorado with Kaiser HMO and I was never delayed and billing was always correct to Tricare. Never payed a cent with a major surgery and follow up radiation. All the docs had my complete history and I could email each one or get refills of scripts over the phone. This place is in the dark ages. JMHO Just wondering if The Villages Health will take Tricare secondary and handle the bills??
My husband has Medicare and Tricare for Life as his supplement, and goes to the Villages Health Care. It works perfectly. We haven't gotten a bill yet!