View Single Post

Old 11-07-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Rubicon and Rockyrd have the best idea! There is absolutely NO political DIALOGUE on this forum anymore. It is nothing more than name calling and racist rants.

In the 2008 and 2012 political forums, there were actual discussions on the candidates. I had respect for the opposition opinions at that time.

Now, it seems the political forum is following the path of Trump and just trying to disgrace any opposition with lies - the bigger, the better. What happened to a civilized society? It is a banana republic where the dictator wants to jail the opposition candidate after the election.

Anyhow - Rubicon and Rockyrd - it has been great sparring with you over the years but I am too disappointed with this political forum to continue with it any longer.

Best wishes to both,
Sandtrap (Buggy)
It is a shame what has happened here.

This forum, at its outset, a great idea. This forum is now all about birthdays, racial hate, extremists, and they refuse to allow anyone else to have a discussion.

That, I suppose, is what happens in the current atmosphere of hate and extremism.

It is a shame, and nobody seems to want to do anything about it.

I recall a few months ago, someone said they were going to set up a facebook page (by invitation) so they could talk among themselves without any disruption or dissent. I sure wish they would to that.

While there are many other forums to discuss politics, it has always been nice to discuss with your neighbors.