Thread: Garage Floor
View Single Post

Old 11-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Default Garage floor

Earlier this summer I put the Rustoleum epoxy on my garage floor in Wisconsin. Thus far I am pleased with the results, however, I want to see how it holds up after the road salt gets on it. The two items that were most concerning the coverage and application. I bought the kit that was for the 2&1/2 car garage. I had to buy another kit for a one car garage to finish. There is a time factor for putting down the application. There is less time to get the floor covered in warmer weather. The epoxy comes in a two part bag that you mix together by squeezing the bag together. You pour some of the paint on the floor and spread it with a paint roller. You have 45 minuets to an hour to use the contents from one bag. The whole process was easy, just messy. After I finished the project I complained to Rustoleum about the coverage, they requested before and after pictures and a copy of the one car kit sales receipt. They sent me a check for the entire cost of the kit, including the tax. So far I am pleased.