View Single Post

Old 11-07-2017, 10:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It is a shame what has happened here.

This forum, at its outset, a great idea. This forum is now all about birthdays, racial hate, extremists, and they refuse to allow anyone else to have a discussion.

That, I suppose, is what happens in the current atmosphere of hate and extremism.

It is a shame, and nobody seems to want to do anything about it.

I recall a few months ago, someone said they were going to set up a facebook page (by invitation) so they could talk among themselves without any disruption or dissent. I sure wish they would to that.

While there are many other forums to discuss politics, it has always been nice to discuss with your neighbors.
Say something that means something and is TRUE and we can talk about it. What you believe is mostly lies...and you won't listen to the truth.

What YOU call "hate and extremism" is truth. America in 30 years that is 80% minorities and 20% white is going to be more a Mexico II. Already most small towns have a Mexican store and restaurant. Because even the small towns are filling up with Hispanics.

It's a SHAME that you people won't even discuss it let alone do anything about it. We MUST STOP them from breeding us out. From the age of 7 and below...Hispanics are the majority. That IS a VERY serious problem for America's future.

Sure...live in ignorance...don't entertain ANY ideas other than your own. I've heard your arguments and you are WRONG. Visit MLK Blvd to learn the TRUTH about the 99%...visit a black high school to learn the TRUTH about their character...and educational potential.

But ONLY if they agree with you?