View Single Post

Old 08-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Gold member
Default Re: Beware C & E Landscaping - Photos of consequences of "no staking" policy

Thank you, Jessica, for using this forum to give your side of the story. My concern regarding your customer service policy rests in your very own words when you wrote:

"* the reason i did not go and restake his trees is because of the fact that he was speaking badley of me before i was even suppose to be there to fix the situation"

I take this to mean that should ANY client speak to a neighbor or friend about be dissatisfied you will NOT revisit to correct the situation. Perhaps Mr. Mucci was wrong to take his complaints to the public before speaking with you first; but, although he did do that, is that a reason for not trying to reach a compromise with him? Seems to be a very stern policy touching, actually, on vengeance. I don't know the man but I do know that when I contract with a business it's nice to know that they will stand behind their work should that be necessary. As the saying says, "It's not personal, it's business!"