View Single Post

Old 11-12-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Not a lady, smart ass, and I happen to love my country, not Trump unlike the jerk to whom I was responding.

A reminder also for him and you as you guys think you invented everything....Rubicon said he invent d the syndrome....you think you invented hate....both of you are anti American snobs.

A reminder, courtesy of a NY Times editor this morning...

"Reminder: Before it was hijacked the term "fake news" referred to the real, insidious phenomenon of a hostile power planting fabricated stories into the media, not news stories one side doesn't like."

You two and others are anti MY country, and yes that inspires emotion in me. The two of you should just log into YouTube, and watch a marathon of the conspiracy theories.
If it thinks like a woman, whines like a woman, cackles like a woman, complains like a woman...it's a woman. Quit acting like a b!tch and we'll stop thinking you are.

Do you "love America"? what version? pre or post 1960s? The white successful #1 version? Or the new #25, minority majority, languishing socially and fiscally, version?

I NEVER said "I" invented anything...WHITE MEN invented MOST things.

Hate? Why do you confuse TRUTH with HATE? I tell you the truth. I try to get YOU to see the truth. But you refuse. You haven't been to MLK Blvd yet have you? You didn't go and visit a black school yet have you? You didn't go visit the welfare office to see just how FEW white are there...have you? You talk out of your ass because YOU do NOT verify the bullsh!t you're being fed daily.

So...you admit the news DOES/DID air fake stories that have been implanted. They still do.

WHAT is "America" to you? What? A minority majority 3rd world sh!thole? Mexico II? That IS what you are getting...that IS the future unless we stop it from happening. White people are being bred out.