View Single Post

Old 08-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Re: Update on the train in my back yard in Chatham

I registered as a TOTV member last November after returning from our first visit. But I had been hanging out, reading posts for awhile. When I found TOTV for the first time, it was a result of having googled around because I knew that somehow, somewhere, out there in cyberspace, there surely had to be a place where information on something as big a deal as TV was being exchanged freely.

TOTV's information on TV is from primary sources. Those with first hand experience who are sharing what they know. I consider that to be the best kind of source for information.

And I gotta tellya, TH, your train issue was one of the first things I read here.

I read it before our visit.

TV offers many things to many people. But the real estate rules are different so it seems. Buyers need to know that going in so they can get things worked through and worked out.

And even though my full given name is Boomer Due Diligence BeBack, your posts about how you and your wife have been treated in all this caused me to sprout yet another antenna out of the top of my Boomer head.

I must admit that having all these antennas coming out of my head is becoming most unattractive. And now that the big hair days of the 80's are long gone, it is becoming most difficult to hide all these antennas. So if anyone knows anybody who has any information on stealth antennas, could you please forward it to me.

Boomer