View Single Post

Old 08-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Founder
Default Re: Update on the train in my back yard in Chatham

I've been doing a lot of thinking about this thread. Also my dear friend Tony has talked to me about it in the past.

I don't think I am doing myself any favors by showcasing this problem. If I were ever to decide to sell this house and move elsewhere, it would know as the "train" house. The developer is not ever going to do anything to mitigate this problem, so maybe I just better bury the topic. Maybe my guardian angle with think of something.

BTW, one of our earlier poster was exactly correct about the stress a long drawn out litigation would have on my wife's well being. I guess, as they say, we'll just have to suck it up.

Additionally, I have had several personal messages from people who said they decided to not move to The Villages because of this mess. Please, I don't want that to happen. This really is a great place to live and I don't want this to dissuade anybody. Just be thorough before you sign. I should have checked my stuff before I bought. The nuns at Madonna High School taught me to forgive. (difficult as that may be sometimes) I just don't have the energy to carry around a grudge for the rest of my life.