View Single Post

Old 11-20-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Happy belated birthday Roy Campanella.

I do Happy Birthdays to think of good things associated with birthdays rather than bad ones. But does not work when some troll uses Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola in the 17 week plus post season NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017. I mean Allegiance more than likely as he brags about it incessantly.

You will see many Happy Birthday wishes all over the Talk of the Villages board going back quite some time.

Again, thanks to Gary Corsair. He did find an e-mail to Snopes I had written which they stuck in the Tin Foil Hat section. This was an e-mail from around 2002 and Gary Corsair saw it the Memorial Day weekend of 2007.

I explained this e-mail as best I could to Gary Corsair over the phone when he called me asking what it was about.

There are many e-mails of mine that pop up from time-to-time with no control over them from me. One was from The Justice of Brandeis U. and circulated widely around 2011-2013 the other is around now from Villanova U's student newspaper. Both of these are from 2002 or 2003.
Please tell us more about the Tinfoil Hat Section, please.

When did you last speak to Gary? I heard you were a major reason he moved away.