View Single Post

Old 11-22-2017, 08:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I have seen kid shows with these numbers 224 613. Quite often in fact. This is a movement. Especially because of the circulation of that Brandeis University The Justice e-mail and that of the Villanova University. And college and university students can really empathize with my story as told in those e-mails. These are from about 2002 and were circulating after being re-published in 2011-2013 (Brandeis) and later for Villanova. 1/10/03 2:00:02 PM Eastern Standard

The Trump Administration is leaving the Villanova one up. So thanks to them for that at least. I believe the Obama one took the Brandeis one down. Could be wrong. This would not make Joe Biden look good. The Brandeis U re-published article I mean. And I hope he is done with politics. Does make Hillary Clinton look good though because of the First Lady's Health Care Task Force and that letter from Carol H. Rasco.

Yesterday's mail from Cambridge England was nice too. That is snail mail.

These kids are our future. And I do hope they are paying attention to Talk of the Villages and the Political Forum.

I also remember all the nice smiles from the MA in some health care related field I got from a woman who was studying for her boards. I hope she is doing well up north. She passed her boards. Her parents live here in the Villages. Last saw her a few months ago.

I see the trolls I have on this board have been very active spreading the hate. Goes with doing anything new and that challenges people. I have them on my IGNORE LIST so only see their bile once in a while.

And how does that make you feel?