View Single Post

Old 11-23-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Troll leap. Happy Thanksgiving on this rainy day.

I wonder what my classmates from the University of Nevada, Reno and Earl Wooster High School think of these numbers?? They would know what Michelle, Mitchell, and Cathy Woods mean. Not Gene Coppola though. Francis Ford Coppola yes. Who according to someone I talked to on the Reno Facebook Group never heard of Gene Coppola. He -- the guy from the Facebook page-- is related to Francis Ford Coppola.

I audited a few movie criticism courses from Howard Rosenberg at the University of Nevada, Reno. His teaching assistance was in the same Class with me for a while at Earl Wooster HS (1977) until I took some correspondence classes to get out of high school in three years. (Class of 1976) He was also the best friend of my next door neighbor.

On the other side my south side second door down Reno neighbor taught at the National Judicial College. He was/is a lawyer among many other things. A jet fighter pilot and a Pentagon General for the Air Force. Home | The National Judicial College Does security now.

What would these people think of the 224 613 numbers showing up in so many movies of late???
Troll leap.