View Single Post

Old 11-23-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I loved Reynold's wife in The Shallows and the details in that exciting movie.

The Villages movie theater workers seem to have caught onto this 224 613 as well as to Talk of the Villages. I just hope this is also happening in other places where I do this Project or have done it-- Reno, NV; San Francisco, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Redwood City; CA; Menlo Park, CA; Burlingame, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Itasca, IL; Palm Harbor, FL; Tarpon Springs, FL; Oldsmar, FL; Dunedin, FL; Clearwater, FL; El Paso, TX; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Burke, VA; Arlington, VA; Cape Cod, MA; Boston, MA; Bellingham, WA; Honolulu, HI; Juneau, Alaska, Topeka, KS; Raleigh, NC, etc. And through proxies in just about every major city in the US and many smaller ones.
Troll leap.

Sent several hundred thousand e-mails about this 224 613 Project in 1999-2005. These do show up once in a while. And many of these went to Members of Congress. Federal and State. Some went to FBI offices and I suppose they still have those and the government seems to keep everything some where.

And then there were those 550+ snail mail letters in 1991 and 4000 letters to victim/witness assistance providers in the 1990s about what they would like to see in libraries in their communities. I got a pretty good number of answers which I also circulated to law, public, and academic librarians. And to various Bar Associations and lawyers.

Which work the Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education forgave my State of Nevada stipend grant in a meeting around September 8, 2000 in Nevada. Ron Sparks, II helped me out with that.