View Single Post

Old 11-23-2017, 08:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I totally agree with your assessment OP. Political Talk will never reach civil discourse for two primary reasons 1) identity politics 2) Trump Derangement Syndrome .

Identity Politics: The truth is minority collectives are pushing a false narrative throughout the nation.

Trump Endangerment Syndrome continues because disgruntled Establishment figures (swamp creatures) are inflaming radial minority groups , gays etc.
This #Never Trump is the only way they have to stop Trump. All attacks on Trump are personal and not performance related. MSM would never dare compliment the Trump Administration for a job well done.

The #Never Trump like all such movements will disintegrate as people become aware of the truth.

People should be concerned that leaders in our intelligence community politicized their positions and their agency. Essentially the CIA/FBI morphed into the KGB

Personal Best Regards:
You are really in love.

With Trump and your words, WHICH NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING.

You speak in nothing but hateful generalities. You general comments on black people on another thread are not just distasteful, but simply insulting.

You always say you want to talk issues, BUT NEVER EVER DO..you run from them.

I am shocked frankly.....I have realized your were a phony hypocrite, but not to this degree. You made a sarcastic remark in another thread where you spoke of black people as if they were a piece of chattel...the thread where you proudly proclaimed you heard someone on the Laura Ingraham show, then were snide about MY viewing habits.

You also have posted that you watch no network tv news. You previously said CNN and MSNBC were out. That leaves you with Fox.

My "friend".... the term you like to demean others with...you are really a snob...my "friend" I read and I read a lot. Enough to know the Ingraham show is pure BS entertainment. She has people in there to be used for YOUR ENJOYMENT.

Speaking of which. You have said many times all MSM lie, yet you have been challenged over and over and never give an example. Now, since you quote Fox and Alex Jones, along with a Russian web site. We know your academic sources.

You actually called the United States Intelligence agencies treasonous, and you have completely adopted the Russian message.

Your love for Trump and your disgust for anything American is noted.

You can't go much lower.