View Single Post

Old 11-28-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I respect most of the sources for news we have. They do try to get to the facts. Trump does not. He only accepts the news that boosts his colossal ego. And I see little evidence of a conscience in Trump's make-up.
In order to have any discussion on a political forum, especially in todays age, we need to know what is influencing posters, ie. source of news. We all know that all sites are not honest either by commission or omission.

We are getting simply anti Trump or love Trump posts and not much that supplies any validity to it, and it certainly in most cases is simply an echo chamber for extreme hard core web sites.

I admit to being anti Trump.....for over a year I have been open about that and why. I give links for almost all my posts because it is important to share that.

Now, many mock my cut and paste or supplying link and post how they do not read them. Their choice but then they waive any consideration by me of even doing anything but mocking whatever they say, especially those weak minded folks who are only happy when the discuss body parts and or use obscenities.

I have been aggressive with those who attack the media as the source for Trump problems (low approvals, etc) because they are very clear that their only concern is that Trump got bad press, NOT WHY, nor the validity of the report. They attack, and it all sounds like a rehash of his tweets, which are never substantiated either.

The media does a good job of reporting facts. We do a lousy job of accepting them.