View Single Post

Old 08-17-2008, 03:17 AM
Veteran member
Default Consequences of "no staking" policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by candelandscape
To this day I still havent recieved a phone call of I am upset or anything he call I returned his calls and then I read on here days before I go to his house that he has a serious problem with me and to beware and to avoid me.
To this day I cannot understand why Jessica had not responded to my two or three additional calls made AFTER her last voicemail to me.* In each of these additional calls I left voicemails further detailing the nature of the problem, repeating what I stated in my first calls.* Could be a voicemail glitch??? :dontknow: :dontknow:* I don't know how many calls it takes for a contractor to realize what a customer needs or if he is upset after voicemail explanations. No, I don't holler and carry on on the first (or even the second) phone call requesting corrective action.* Maybe I need to be more expressive. :realmad:

Quote:
But I will listen to all of you I will be sending my crew there next week sometime on one of the weather permitting days and restake his trees properly I will be sending the other owner there to insure the proper way is done. So hopeful this might make you think different of C& E Landscape
Thank you, Jessica.** :bow:** Your efforts to make this right are sincerely appreciated.* A couple*of Queens have developed a bit of a lean as well.* Hope those can be corrected/supported along with the other item I phoned about (left voice mail a couple hours before your partner phoned me) this morning.* Please advise if you did NOT receive this mornings' (Saturday morning's) voice mail from me.*

Again, I appreciate your making amends.* I apologize for not communicating more effectively with you - but at this point I don't know how my communication could have been more effective than it was.* Perhaps you can give me (and future customers) some guidance in that area - different people or phone numbers to call, things like that.* During the six weeks I have been in The Villages, I have dealt with 10 or 12 contractors and did not feel ignored by or get frustrated with any of them.* With the phone call from your partner this morning, I believe we are back on track as well. :bigthumbsup:
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley