View Single Post

Old 12-07-2017, 05:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You're talking about minorities of course...can't fire them...Jessie Jackson will come and make your life hell.

We ALL need to tell the blacks...sorry...we're not carrying you any more. We tried and you let us down...you didn't perform as we expected...so...you're on your own.
My friend I recruited interviewed hired and fired manged counseled trained. I can tell you that as early as the 1980's I began to notice a failing. Kids, white, black, blue with college degrees lack very basic skills, many as much told me I finished college I arrived I am owed.

It was not unusual for me to discover kids with just high school education but a hunger for knowledge and betterment that outperformed. they did not have the financial opportunity to go to college but once in the work place took advantage of training opportunities available.

One such person was a black female when I managed an office in Memphis. This moved did not make me popular with some of the people in that region

to be good at managing a manger needs to understand and utilize the resources available to him/her. she was a strong woman and that was needed at the time

Personal Best Regards: