Thread: Bouvier
View Single Post

Old 08-18-2008, 01:34 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Bouvier passed last night in my arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokinronda
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I am very sad to say my Bouvier, my beautiful cocker spaniel baby went to the Rainbow Bridge tonight at 8:30. I was holding her and had just been cuddling her when she sighed and in her own way said thanks. I am heartbroken. She was 16 and I had adopted her when she was 3. She will always be sorely missed. RIP Bouv!! The Villages Florida :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Ironically, she passed exactly 2 years after her son, Bubba. It was a Sunday. 8-19-2006 when Bubba also died in my arms. The date is slightly different because of the calender, but I knew it was Bubba's anniversary of going to Rainbow bridge. My heart is broken, but is mending knowing and remembering our baby and our unique bond. I adopted her, helped her birth her babies, (4 were breach) and held her when she left. What a special dog she was!! I want to thank all of my TOTV friends for your comforting words!!!! Bouv is in my heart and always will be. :'( Thanks to all of you, again!!!