View Single Post

Old 08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Photos of consequences of "no staking" policy

The job is now complete. The crew from related landscaping company(ies) was out this morning and staked the Queens and performed other remedial work. In this case, they underpromised and overdelivered (a very good thing), having most recently said they will make corrections "by this coming Thursday." Their timliness in the face of the coming storm is appreciated.

Thank all you TOTV'ers for your wisdom and willingness to step into the fray. Your words and experience are sincerely appreciated.

Saturday I changed the SUBJECT of the original thread, eliminating the name of the firm and cleansing my posts of the name of the firm in light of the promises made. But the name of the firm remains on other posts on this thread. Now that the work is complete, I have several choices:

1) I can delete this thread altogether
2) I can ask Admin if he can/would delete reference to the name of the firm in the other posts so that the thread can remain as an example of how issues can be resolved.
3) I can leave it as is (my least favorite option.)

What are your suggestions?
Brockton, MA 1946-49 * Fort Lauderdale 1950-66 * Northern Virginia (Army) 1967-69 * North Lauderdale 1970-72 * Coconut Creek 1973-87 * St. Louis 1988-89 # Northern Virginia (again) 1990-2000 * Destin, FL 2001-08 * The Villages - Amelia/Hadley