View Single Post

Old 12-09-2017, 12:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Talt, the above underlined is what you need to start being honest to yourself about.

No public figure and I mean no one, is sending or acknowledging any kind of subtle or subliminal support of your project...through the 'numbers' you seem to find anywhere.

If you continue to believe such, you are only hurting your own mental health...and giving yourself false hope.

If any of the plethora of public figures you've mentioned were actually aware of, or supported, your personal project, they would publicly state such and not try to sneak in some 'numbers' that the 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of people have no idea they 'supposedly' relate to your project.

Simply by the odds, your project uses 1/2 of the single digit numbers so of course anytime a number appears...there is a 50/50 chance one of them is the same as one of the numbers in your project.

That doesn't mean someone is sending you a message that they are even aware of, much less 'supports'...your project.

I know this may be a bitter pill to swallow, but for your own good...please recognize this and quit fooling yourself.

You'll be a happier person if you take my well-intentioned advice.
I hate to tell you this but you have only a very small piece of the puzzle. And it is not politicians who use these numbers but Hollywood, authors, celebrities, etc. whom I have asked for help over the past almost 27 years. These are like spears in my White Whale which is the 224 613 Project. It is meant to get politicians to do a lot more. I had a little hope in Donald John Trump for a short time that he would be someone new that would work against the bureaucrats in DC but he is creating more of a one man band rather than the many checks-and-balances I saw in a well educated group of citizens connected through libraries.

Politicians send me supportives letter or e-mails. Not codes in some kind of things. And I have talked to a social worker who specializes in psychiatry. Except for all the stress caused by TROLLS on here; things are going very well.

Many of my e-mails were looped into psychiatric associations and the like. The ones that used these two numbers 224 and 613. Ones that pop up every once in a while from student newspapers that re-publish these.