View Single Post

Old 12-09-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You are WRONG Talt...I very much see the entire "puzzle."

Which is why, if you took the time to notice, I said "public figures"...not just "politicians."

I encourage you to continue to talk to your social worker, but would suggest that you start to be totally honest with them and discuss how you believe you see some type of support from public figures...predicated on false subliminal numbers you see that you think is in support of your project.

You are only deluding yourself and sabotaging any chance of ending this delusion and getting mentally/emotionally better...if you're not telling the people trying to help you the whole story.

Good luck.
Those would have been in the Brandeis University's The Justice e-mail that was circulating in 2011-2013 and the Villanova U. student newspaper one that is up now. This is dated
Quote:
taltarzac@aol.com Jan 10, 2003
The social worker saw that I am pretty sure.

As would the Sumter County Clerk of Court when I was in the Jury Duty pool in May of 2014. They do not want crazy people as jurors. I did e-mail the Clerk of Court before I went in.

The Brandeis one was up during the U of Denver Presidential debate between Romney and Obama. It is down now. I do have a lot of connections to the University of Denver.