View Single Post

Old 12-10-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Pretty soon we'll be hearing how many times a day he goes to the bathroom and how long he spends in there, which will be too long of course. Amazing the stuff these people pull out of their.........well, you know what. Hadn't watched Sunday morning news shows in quite some time and decided to tune in this morning. It appeared to me it is losing it's once professional tone. They are turning into a manic frenzy/comedy act. Seriously, I think some of those news anchors are losing their minds. Before you know it, we won't be able to tell the difference between them and the likes of "The View".
Glad to see you got off Fox and saw what 70% of America sees, and believes.

Trump routinely attacks the courts, the media, the electoral process, the intelligence community, the IRS, the United Nations, foreign allies, international accords, federal workers, political parties, the Justice Department, Democratic and Republican lawmakers, previous presidents, the pope. That’s the strategy of the autocrat: Don’t believe the courts or the justice system or the electoral process or the legislature or the media or my accusers. Believe me.