Thread: I'm Concerned
View Single Post

Old 12-12-2017, 08:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
"They" call anyone who posts links and reading material...afflicted with syndromes...they plagerize...."they" ignore and flee from topical posts.

"They" make accusations with no credence or backing...."they" label fellow americans into groups and then attack them...."they" refuse to not only believe the US media, but even to do any work to find the truth..

"They" join in attacking our FBI and other agencies on the cue of the President or State News (FOX)

"They" respond to justifiable criticisms of our President with critiques of Obama or Clinton, non related, not true and certainly not a reason or defense for the President.

THUS,.....and "they" do so much more....

"THEY" turn this into a post by post back and forth....I post something with a link, and if it is not positive to Trump, "they" will ignore, use the Clinton name or Obama and simply ignore the meaning of the post. Then leave by lecturing all other posters.

And the most remarkable thing "they" do is to profess extremely high standards, speak of their religion, and their goodness, and how in their life they have always been the good guy, THEN spend the post supporting lies that they know are lies...lying is still a sin, I think, and actually if my memory serves me, a lie from a President would be taken much more seriously by the above, as if someone else lies because it affects an entire country and much of the world.

"They" demean, those who now are in the limelight with all the sexual predators that suddenly are in the limelight. EXCEPT, they ignore those by certain folks.

"Question: "What does the Bible say about hypocrisy?"

Answer: In essence, “hypocrisy” refers to the act of claiming to believe something but acting in a different manner. The word is derived from the Greek term for “actor”—literally, “one who wears a mask”—in other words, someone who pretends to be what he is not.

The Bible calls hypocrisy a sin. There are two forms hypocrisy can take: that of professing belief in something and then acting in a manner contrary to that belief, and that of looking down on others when we ourselves are flawed."

What does the Bible say about hypocrisy?

i do not believe there are exceptions given because of the registration card reflecting your party affliation that you might carry. Impossible to preach morals and follow present day GOP. They leader of that party reflects the worst of human behavior
Who did you vote for President and what did that person promise to do if elected???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk