Thread: I'm Concerned
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No, I don't get that sense. This forum seems to have a number of intelligent people on it, and I would consider it to be a total reflection of the Villages I have known the last 5 years. Of course there are a few liberal idiots that are remorsing that Crooked Hillary lost, but they are just a little annoying. And there is that Wackadoodle guy, a total bust out loser, a result of inbreeding of all things. The only judgemental poster I know of on here is Cedwards38...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

If someone makes a statement that is disparaging to women in general and are thus labeled misogynist, then that is simply a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is demeaning to persons of other races in general and are thus labeled racist, then that is a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is denigrating to persons from other countries and regions in general and are thus labeled xenophobes, that that is a statement of fact.

If I call someone a misogynistic, racist, xenophobic a-hole, then that is judgmental.