Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Thread: I'm Concerned
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No, I don't get that sense. This forum seems to have a number of intelligent people on it, and I would consider it to be a total reflection of the Villages I have known the last 5 years. Of course there are a few liberal idiots that are remorsing that Crooked Hillary lost, but they are just a little annoying. And there is that Wackadoodle guy, a total bust out loser, a result of inbreeding of all things. The only judgemental poster I know of on here is Cedwards38...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
POINT OF CLARIFICATION:

If someone makes a statement that is disparaging to women in general and are thus labeled misogynist, then that is simply a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is demeaning to persons of other races in general and are thus labeled racist, then that is a statement of fact.

If someone makes a statement that is denigrating to persons from other countries and regions in general and are thus labeled xenophobes, that that is a statement of fact.

If I call someone a misogynistic, racist, xenophobic a-hole, then that is judgmental.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.