View Single Post

Old 12-15-2017, 07:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thank you for your response.

I know you feel there is a "Rubicon Watch", but that is not the case.

You have a habit of simply "hitting and running" with some really outlandish material passed on as fact, when it is clearly "propoganda" and then never to return.

Thanks for the information and for coming back.

I notice your posts because it is supposed to be DISCUSSION on here and not lectures, and you tend to lecture everybody and then run away.

Still not sure why you do not like Shep Smith....he reports FACTS, not what Trump wants, and I suppose that might be it, and he rightfully as a newsman, points out lies told by our WH
Poster do you ever recognize the implications of your comments?
Are you that obtuse to your own thinking?

seriously I have gone out of my way not to be unkind to anyone but there are always a poster or two like you. I

harbor no resentment against anyone. we are all headed to the same end. why some people act as if they will live forever is a puzzle to me.

I do not take this forum seriously its all about nothing. the world has been and will always be with or without us in it. Nothing we discuss here will even make a ripple in the universe nor change minds or influence politicians.

One of the people on Fox that I pay attention to is Laura Ingraham and I DVR her show and then select what portions interest me. Ingraham in my view is spot on most of the time...or at least I agree with her.

Personal Best Regards: