View Single Post

Old 12-15-2017, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Poster do you ever recognize the implications of your comments?
Are you that obtuse to your own thinking?

seriously I have gone out of my way not to be unkind to anyone but there are always a poster or two like you. I

harbor no resentment against anyone. we are all headed to the same end. why some people act as if they will live forever is a puzzle to me.

I do not take this forum seriously its all about nothing. the world has been and will always be with or without us in it. Nothing we discuss here will even make a ripple in the universe nor change minds or influence politicians.

One of the people on Fox that I pay attention to is Laura Ingraham and I DVR her show and then select what portions interest me. Ingraham in my view is spot on most of the time...or at least I agree with her.

Personal Best Regards:
When you say that you "do not take this forum seriously" it answers a lot of questions about your posting.

You then are, in fact, a troll just having fun with people who care about the country and facts.

Why do you then wrap your posts in lectures ? If you do not take it seriously, why the lectures on morality ? Why references to your personal religious faith ?

Basically, you and Baldwin are exactly the same and thus should be treated the same.

And I am sure you know this, but Laura Ingraham is a COMMENTATOR and any relationship between her talk show kind of spiel and the factual news is by accident.